Shoulder Injury after Auto Accident Treatment from Chiropractor in Rock Springs, WY
Suffering from a car accident is a traumatic event in and of itself. It can be made worse when you suffer from an auto accident injury after the initial car accident. Fortunately, getting help from a chiropractor soon after an accident can help reduce your pain, as well as ensure you're on the right path toward recovery. Getting help from a chiropractor can help you recover fast, as well as treat any underlying injuries you might be unaware of.
At Davidson Chiropractic Clinic, we're here to serve residents living near Rock Springs and Evanston, WY. We want to help our clients find relief from pain due to auto accident injuries, including one of the worst types of injuries: shoulder injury. Our chiropractor will get to the root cause of your shoulder pain, and treat your shoulder injury using effective, 100% natural chiropractic care.
What Causes a Shoulder Injury after a Car Accident?
The shoulder is an important, major joint in the body that is used in just about every activity, including driving. That's why the shoulder is susceptible to injuries during a car accident. Some common causes of a shoulder injury after a car crash include:
- Torn rotator cuff due to a high-impact collision
- Dislocation of the shoulder bone
- Muscle tears in the shoulder joint
- Muscle strains and sprains at the site of the shoulder
- Aggravation of a pre-existing injury
- Radiating pain from the shoulder or neck areas, especially due to whiplash, a condition caused by the whipping motion of the neck
How Can an Auto Accident Chiropractor Help?
Our auto accident chiropractor will need to do a physical exam to determine the extent of your injuries. We may also order imaging tests, such as x-rays, MRIs, and CT scans to get a better look at the inside of your body and make the best treatment decisions. We can then treat your injuries using:
- Massage therapy to alleviate pain in the surrounding muscles
- Chiropractic adjustments in cases of whiplash injuries
- Muscle exercises to help improve the strength and mobility of the injured shoulder
- Electrical stimulation or soundwave therapy to repair soft tissue damage
These are just some of the many treatments our chiropractor can initiate to help you feel relief.
Find the Best Treatment for Your Shoulder Injury Today
At Davidson Chiropractic Clinic, we believe in the power of chiropractic care, and now you don't have to suffer from a shoulder injury forever. Call us today to see how we can help you feel your best, and schedule an appointment at our Rock Springs, WY, clinic, or our Evanston, WY, clinic today!